Our structural engineering design services ensure creativity, functionality and synchronicity with other engineered systems for maximum efficiency and performance.
Where Structural Integrity Meets Project Efficiency
Apex provides a full range of structural design and engineering services for single-family, multi-family and commercial builders. Whether working with a high-volume national homebuilder, a multi-family commercial builder, or a custom homebuilder on a new project or renovation, our innovative approach to structural engineering design ensures that all projects are engineered with the highest degrees of integrity and process efficiency.
Using BIM and advanced Revit modeling technology, we coordinate all your core structural engineering with your MEP systems, and structural components design and engineering. This not only results in your structures being as strong and safe as possible but integrated in ways that facilitate optimal specifications accuracy and workflow, materials waste, speeding up build times and lowering costs. We continually optimize designs and not only deliver a set of PDF construction documents, but also the virtual construction data.
- High Volume, Fast Turnaround for Volume Home Builders
- Fully Engineered Designs
- Coordination / Optimization with MEP & Component Engineering
- Roof & Floor Component Layouts Included with all Projects for Bidding
- Options Management
- IRC Braced Wall Compliance
- High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, as Required
- Limited Scope Services (Tall Wall, Steel Beam, Foundations)
- Design and Inspections of Concrete, CMU, Structural Steel and Light Gauge Steel Framing Systems
- Mixed-Use Development
- Medical Facilities
- Office Complexes
- Retail Development
- Architectural Engineering
- Specialty Features Design
- ICF, Concrete, CMU, Steel and Wood Frame Systems
- Coastal Design for DEP Compliance, as Required
- Deep Pile Foundations
- Workflow & Program Development
- Lean Building Techniques
- Scope of Work Development
- Material Estimation and BIM from 3D Model
Markets & State Licenses
Apex has professional licensure in multiple states and serves clients who are building across the U.S. We can gain additional licensure as required in less than 8 weeks to serve new clients.