Take Your Project’s MEP Engineering to the Next Level
Apex’s MEP engineering design services include a full scope of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems design utilizing state-of-the-art technologies including building information modeling, (BIM), virtual reality, and 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D virtual models. Our collaborative, holistic approach incorporates data from all internal and external parties and considers how all engineered systems and elements upstream and downstream will work together in the most efficient and effective manner.
With decades of experience helping some of the nation’s largest and most successful single-family, multi-family, and commercial builders, we are a true one-stop shop that can be relied upon for the efficiency you need. High-volume residential builders find our value-driven, coordinated and optimized virtual MEP / construction engineering to be particularly valuable for delivering high quality that also reduces costs, shortens build times and eliminates headaches.
- Fully Engineered Designs
- Coordination / Optimization with Structural & Component Engineering
- Options Management
- Energy Code Compliance: REScheck
- Energy Gauge, HERS
- Manual J, Manual S
- Signed & Sealed Plans by PE
- HVAC Program Development
- HVAC Coordinated with Structure
- Full MEP Plan Sets Signed and Sealed
- Energy Code Compliance: COMcheck, ASHRAE 90.1
- Comfort Quality & Control
- Energy Efficiency Education Seminars for Realtors & Sales Staff
- HVAC Performance Analysis
- Energy Code Option Analysis
- Workflow & Program Development
- Lean Building Techniques
- Scope of Work Development
- Material Estimation and BIM from 3D Model
Markets & State Licenses
Apex has professional licensure in multiple states and serves clients who are building across the U.S. We can gain additional licensure as required in less than 8 weeks to serve new clients.